Sunday, July 12, 2009

I'm allergic to my room

I can't stand being here. I'm allergic to my bedroom which means I sneeze quite a bit and am stuffed up all night.

I just came back from seeing the volunteers teach for the first time and am about to have individual meetings to give pointers.

Mark is a jerk. He doesn't know how to act. Hiding the fact that we are an item allows him to go out to eat with all the girls he wants, thus ignoring me. I just wish there are other attractive guys around so I can go hang out with them instead.

... I may be just pissed off that there's a long-term volunteer here who is all over him. I need to vent to someone, or just get even. Heidi or Amy give me some freakin' advice.

1 comment:

  1. Sorry it took me so long to get back to you... maybe this has all worked out by now (I hope so anyway).

    I want you to know that I typed this up and then it wouldn't post and then I tried to copy it and failed and I am now typing it again. And I have to proctor a test in 5 and a half hours.

    Have you tried telling him that you're frustrated and why? Is there a legitimate reason for hiding your relationship? Are you guys allowed to date as coworkers, or not? If there's not a good reason, maybe you should tell people. If there is a good reason, can Mark tell/subtlely mention to people (or at least the girl who's all over him) that he has a girlfriend, if pressed that he has a girlfriend from the US, or do they know him well enough that that would come out of nowhere?

    That's all I've got.... which is probably nothing really useful, but.... it's all I've got. Good luck, and I hope all's well :)

    ReplyDelete